Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Faux Hawks




When Aunt Manda was home she cut Daddy's hair to be styled in a "faux hawk", so of course Jake and Brayden decided that they needed one to. One afternoon the boys decided that everyone needed a faux hawk, and then they took it one step further. They now have a new band. Jake plays the guitar, Brayden plays they drums, Daddy sings, and Logan looks really cute. Stop by anytime, and you can catch the Faux Hawks live. Trust me, their concerts are nothing short of fauxtastic!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE it! They look fabulous! I can't believe how light Logan's hair looks when you do that!

Whitney said...

Don't you just love the faux hawks!! My, what handsome boys you have!

Mandi said...

SOOOOO funny. LOVE the pics. What studly little nephews I have!