Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank you

Well it's 4:30 am, and I'n not gonna lie. I am feeling rough. I am guessing that this is what a bad hangover feels like, although I don't really know, I am hoping to feel like a new woman (off of pain meds) by this time next week. Until then, thanks for putting up with my delirium. I feel so blessed for the outpouring of love we have received from family, neighbors, and friends. I just wish Chris wasn't leaving town today. I am nervous about being on my own. I am off to take a real shower now,before anyone wakes up. Wish me luck! My sincerest thanks for all of your love and support!

2 comments:

Guatemalamama said...

It is tough when your husband leaves when you need to be taken care of. I hope the surgery is worth it in the long run. Good luck with the recovery.

Whitney said...

Um, are you okay?! I don't know what happened ... I guess I'm kind of out-of-the-loop over here in Utah!! I hope you and your sweet family are okay with whatever went on!!!