Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!





Chris' birthday falls just 4 days after Braydens, so it is probably fair to say that he often gets the shaft. After throwing a bash for Brayden, I do not seem to have a lot of enthusiasm for Chris on his special day. Sorry babe! We certainly do not love Chris any less, he is just a lot less demanding. This year the kids and I decided to make Sugar cookies instead of cake, because Chris doesn't really like cake. He enjoyed those, and then we put the boys to bed and headed out for a late dinner just the two of us (thanks for staying with them Collin). It may not have been a very exciting day, but I think Daddy knows just how much we really love him. You truly are my sanity and my happiness babe. I can not imagine life without you. I love you!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Happy belated B-Day Pops! We sure do miss you guys tons! It is always a joy to "read up" on your lives. - Matt