Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Easter!





I love spring! Although it is often snowy or at least cold here in Colorado on Easter, it still seems to signal the start of spring. No matter what the weather, we are always happy to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. Easter signifies a new beginning. With the (early) birth of our youngest son we have had a chance to contemplate how truly blessed we are as a family. We are so grateful for the knowledge we have that our Savior lives, and that because of His sacrifice we all will live again. Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I just have to tell you, I took one look at Logan in that first picture and LAUGHED OUT LOUD!! That kid cracks me up! What the heck was he doing? He looks like a little old man!! Those pictures of the boys are too cute! I am glad to know that we aren't the only ones who can't EVER take a picture with everyone smiling at the SAME TIME!

Whitney said...

Those ARE priceless! So glad to know that Gavin is home safe and sound! How fun to have a house full of BOYS!

Jacqui said...

I love the first one where Gavin is screaming :) Looks like one of our photos.

Those boys always look so handsome.

blaine and michelle said...

I LOVE that first picture. It looks just like Logan is saying "What has HAPPENED to my life??" Which is probably how all kids feel when they get a new sibling :)

Unknown said...


This text is invaluable. When can I find out more? gmail.com login