Thursday, July 8, 2010

How I love to watch them grow!








Each year we plant a garden in our backyard, and we also help papa plant his many tomatoes. It is always a fun and exciting time. No matter what their age the children love to plant and then carefully attend to their own plants. I love the pride in their eyes when the plant finally produces fruit, and the joy in their smile when they eat it. I love watching my little ones grow! I have so much joy as I see the ways they have changed over the years. Hope you enjoy a look at our garden, now and in years past!

3 comments:

Addison said...

They're getting so big! They're hardly little munchkins anymore!

Whitney said...

I love it! I am so jealous that you can actually plant a garden! Yummy!!

Jacqui said...

I hope your garden produces many fruits for your labors. I'm totally jealous!