Monday, September 27, 2010

Our last first food





A first attempt at solid food is the first of many firsts that mean a baby is growing up. Though he is only 12lbs my baby is now six months old, and the firsts have begun. This set of firsts is our last set, as there are no new siblings intended in the near future (though I suppose you never know). Somehow witnessing a child's first taste of food never gets old. His brothers thought it was hilarious, and Chris and I couldn't help but smile. Gavin has a lot of funny faces!!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

No more bambino's?? Four boys is a handful I'm sure ... although, a couple in our ward that we are close too have 4 boys and they just found out a month ago that they are having a girl! I hear the 5th time is a charm :)

His little faces are priceless!!

Jacqui said...

What a cutie!

Mandi said...

The kid cracks me up! What a sugar baby.