Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How I Love Halloween







How do I love Halloween, let me count the ways... Theres decorations and costumes and parties and cookies... I could go on! For the first time ever Chris and I decided that rather than force family themed costumes on our opinionated young ones we would let them choose what they wanted to be. The three older boys chose to be Ninjas(so not exciting for mom). Since Gavin isn't old enough to assert a position I chose a costume for him. Chris was the Wizard of Oz, I was Dorothy, and Gavin was the Cowardly Lion. It was great fun!!! Can't wait to design costumes for next year!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Why was Ninja Jake crying? He looks so sad! Was Logan beating him with his swords? ;)

Jacqui said...

You are a darling Dorothy. Is there an Oz we can all escape to?

Mandi said...

Ok, you made such a cute Dorothy!! Can I just say though... Chris does look old! No one would know YOU were the cradle robber.... Lol

Whitney said...

I look forward every year to seeing what you guys dressed up as for Halloween!! You guys ALWAYS look so awesome! Miss you.

Carrie said...

. . . and don't forget Reese's pumpkins. I love your coordinated costumes and that picture of you and Gavin is adorable. I swear you look like you're 10 in that picture and you're holding your baby brother. So cute!