Monday, March 7, 2011

Catching up









Our family had a lovely Thanksgiving spent in Utah with Chris' grandparents and other family members. Unfortunately the picturres of my kids with their great grandparents were not taken on my camera. I have been waiting to get the pictures so that I could continue my blog chronologically. I still don't have the pictures...It's March! I suppose I better forge ahead (or behind) and get all caught up.

Christmas, as always, was wonderful. We are blessed to be surrounded by family to treasure during one of my favorite times of the year. We enjoyed all of our Christmas traditions, decorations, and fun. Most of all I enjoyed having the opportunity to share my testimony of Jesus Christ with my children more often than usual. I am so grateful for His humble birth and Incredible life. My life is truly blessed by His sacrifice and example. I hope that every year at Christmas time I will be able to ponder and impart my testimony of the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments: