Friday, October 7, 2011

More cub scout fun!



The rain gutter regatta. Basically it is the boating equivalent of the pinewood derby. Our pack held their rain gutter regatta this past month. Now that I am a den leader I felt I should also be participating. Of course, if I was going to make a boat, and Jake was going to make a boat, how likely was it that I could get away with Bray and Logan not making a boat? Not likely at all! Chris was a great sport as the four of us sat down to make boats, none of us having the slightest idea of what we were doing. In the end Brayden, Logan, and I had fun designing boats that were cute, but didn't float very well. Unlike the pinewood derby, Jake (with help from Chris) designed a boat that proved to be unbeatable! We had a great night together. Boys really are a lot of fun!

















1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh, we miss you guys. We are now up in Layton and the neighbors in our backyard continually remind us of the two of you! Much love to you all and you have the cutest boys ever.