Saturday, March 24, 2012

Disney Day 4

Just a warning that these disney posts are mainly for our own family history, feel free to scroll through the millions of pictures and skip the rest.
Tuesday was our trip to the Disney Animal Kingdom. This was a first for all of us, and we thoroughly enjoyed it!



We absolutely loved the Safari! I have never seen animals so close up. Jake couldn't get enough of the Mt everest roller coaster, and we found ourselves in need of some Zofran before we could finish the day. The Bugs life show was fun, and Brayden purchased his first souvenir, an african mask. We went home early to get ready for what may have been the most exciting evening of all!


5 comments:

Whitney said...

I am absolutely loving all of your posts! Keep it coming!!! We miss you guys STILL - it's the only way we get to see you. Hope you still remember us as well ...

SnellieFam said...

Whit, I lost your blog! Please send me an invite and your email. Miss you

SnellieFam said...

Whit, I lost your blog! Please send me an invite and your email. Miss you

Whitney said...

Email is mwyardley@msn.com and I will send you an invite as well. We miss you guys more ...

Whitney said...

I sent you another invite to your gmail - mamma4 one? Hope that is the right one!