Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!



We had a wonderful Fathers Day yesterday. My boys were lucky enough to spend time with their Daddy, their Papa, and their Grampy. I am so blessed to have these three great role models for my boys. I am so thankful for my fathers example. For his wisdom that he shares quietly, and kindly. I am thankful that he taught me what a good father is. I am thankful for My father in law, who was a great example to my husband, and continues to be a good example to our whole family. Most of all I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who is the kind of father every mom would want for her sons. I am thankful for the time he spends with them playing T ball and X-box, and for the time he spends teaching them how to be good men. I know that HIs example will help them to be great Dads some day!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Father's Day Chris! He is one awesome dad - we still think so!! I seriously cannot believe how handsome all your boys are. That little Logan is a cutie, I love the picture of him looking the other direction. It melts my heart!

jazzykins said...

Wow, your family is getting so big, and I have to agree that your boys are adorable. I'm glad you guys are doing so well. I am melting down here in St. George but I'm loving it. 6 more weeks until school starts again so I better enjoy my summer, right? Keep in touch!

Cher said...

Hi there...this is Jazzy's older sister Cher. Don't know if you remember me? But, thought i would say hi and pass along that to your mom. How is she doing? I like to see pictures of your family...gee, I feel so old because I remember when I used to babysit you. If you want to pass this along to your mom my email is csmith@syntecit.com. Thanks and take care.