Monday, June 16, 2008

My Growing Boys




It is hard to believe that my "baby" will be a year old in just a few weeks! All of my boys seem to have grown up so much these past few months. Jake will finish Kindergarten in three days. I can't believe I will be the mom of a first grader! Brayden is starting to look just like his big brother, especially in pictures. He definitely has a three year old attitude, and he can hardly wait to start preschool. Little Logan is crawling all over the place, and very much enjoying "big boy food". These latest pics are him after enjoying his first slice of angel food cake. He was a mess! Every new day is so much fun. I realize now that the time goes so very fast! Before I know it my boys will be taller than I am! I am going to do my best to enjoy the time I have with them while they are still little.

No comments: