Monday, December 1, 2008

I am so blessed
























I am so blessed! I have been thinking a lot since Thanksgiving week about the many incredible blessings in my life. I am so filled with joy as I think about my beautiful family, and the privilege I have of staying home with my children. I am so thankful that I could go to Braydens Preschool feast, paper hats and all! I am thankful to have a home, one that I can decorate for the Christmas season, and invite the warmth of the Spirit into. I am so thankful for family and friends, without whom this busy life of school, work, and children would be utterly impossible! I am grateful for my own little "village" who take my children to get their faces painted when I am studying, and feed them dinner while I am off taking tests! As I look around tonight and see the beautiful white snow, and the Christmas lights, the greenery and bows, I am thankful for this time of year, and profoundly thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. What would all of these things be worth without his birth and sacrifice for me?! I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Amen to that! You always brighten my day by reading your sweet little posts!!

Mandi said...

What a beautiful post! It made me teary eyed. You are so blessed. What a beautiful family, and home you do have! We love you guys.

Elizabeth said...

It's always nice to stop and realize how blessed we are-You have such awonderful and beautiful family! How lucky you are! I almost wish Thanksgiving could come more than once a year to remind us of all that we have. Great post.