Friday, December 26, 2008







This is my favorite time of year! I don't like the busy malls, or the extra chores that need to be done, I don't even like getting presents as much as I used to. I do love the feeling I have this time of year. I love the strength of the Spirit, or perhaps I am just more sensitive to it. I love Christmas lights that add a glow to my heart. I love embracing friends, and contemplating my many blessings. I love spending time with family. We are truly blessed! This year we have been especially blessed as Uncle Matt returned home from his mission, and my boys met their cousin Cohen for the first time. Christmas is a time to delight in all of life's richest blessings. I am so thankful for the time we have spent sharing our love with those around us, and I am especially thankful for the love I have felt for, and from my Savior Jesus Christ. I only hope that I can not just remember what the true meaning of Christmas is, but strive to share that meaning with all those whos paths I might cross.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Those are darling jammies AND I love how coordinated you were Christmas Sunday! That's one good lookin' family! I wish I could help Kraig catch the mathing vision.

Whitney said...

You are such a beautiful person Nicole. I am SO THANKFUL that our paths crossed a couple of years ago!

(I also loved to see Jake's cute expression holding Matt's hand as they were walking...)

Hope you and your boys had a wonderful Christmas!

Mandi said...

So cute. They did always love Matt. Glad he is home safe and sound. Can't believe it's been two years already!

Elizabeth said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!-with much to be grateful for. I want to know the secret of getting always great pictures of your kids-they always cooperate and look so cute!