Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Boys





Somehow we have managed to have birthdays that are close together in our family. Jake and Logan's birthdays are only a day apart, and Chris and Brayden's birthdays are four days apart. It is always a bit tricky to make sure that everyone's birthdays get celebrated the way that they want. This time was no exception. We had a fabulous family birthday for Brayden on his actual birthday. Brayden picked a Diego theme, so we had a diego cake, as weill as vines hanging from the ceiling with balloons attached. We played a Diego game, and decofrated bages with Diego stickers. The pinata was a highlight, and I think fun was had by all. On Chris' birthday we had a nice dinner out with family, and enjoyed a birthday cake with 30 candles! The boys were sure we were going to burn the house down! I loved the opportunity to celebrate how wonderful my boys are. Brayden is a little boy with a very big personality, and we couldn't love him more. I am so grateful for Chris as a husband, a father, and my best friend. Happy birthday boys! I love you!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Please tell me that you DID NOT make that cake! I know how you are super creative ...

Mandi said...

The cake is SUPER cute! Glad they had good birthdays! Where are the pictures of Chris' b-day???