Monday, March 10, 2008

MY FIRST TIME BEING TAGGED

Thanks Ang, for my first "tag"
1. What's his name? Chris
2. How long have you been married? Almost seven years
3. How long did you date? Well, we went to the senior prom "as friends", had long late night talks fairly often, but didn't technically start dating until 1998. We got married in 2001, but had two years of missions in between, so calculate how you like.
4. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me! He will usually pick an apple!
5. Who said I love you first? He did
6. Who is taller? HE IS!
7. Who can sing better? It probably depends on the day. We both love to sing!
8. Who is smarter? My husband has a photographic memory, but I definitely win on common sense.
9. Who does the laundry? I do
10. Who pays the bills? I used to, but now he does.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the head, he does.
12. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, unless I am at school. Luckily he is a great cook!
13. Who drives? Chris, unless he forgot his glasses.
14. Who is more stubborn? Depends on who you ask.
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
16. Who asked who out first? His mom made him ask me.
17. Who proposed? He did, champagne bubbles!
18. Who wears the pants? All four of my boys know that Momma is the boss!
I will tag Whitney, Jacqui, And Caroline!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the Tag, Nicole. I did this one back in January. Here's the link: http://iamthemotherofmykids.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-husband.html

I love learning about the cute couples I know!