Friday, March 7, 2008

ON THE MEND




Well, we are finally "on the mend". After spending countless days at home because we were dangerous to the public, we have finally started going out again! We even hosted a "leap party" last Friday. It was lots of fun! Logan has a new ear infection, but at least that isn't contagious! My boys got very used to life in pj's, now they wish they didnt have to wear clothes at all. I am just happy to be getting out of the house again. We are hoping that we have had our fair share of illness for the winter. We can hardly wait for Spring!
I can hardly believe how big my "baby" is getting. As you can see I have three of my own "little men" at home. Time flies by so fast, I guess I shouldn't wish it away! Still, I am looking forward to warmer weather and a healthier family!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

They are still cute as ever! I can only imagine, wait no - I can't imagine THREE sick children at once! You deserve an award!! Your awesome Nicole.

Mandi said...

Yay!! I am glad you are finally feeling better. I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to come next week. Only a few more days! Love you!!!

Jacqui said...

Well it is about time, I must say ;) We had a great time at your leap party! Thanks for inviting us!

Jenn said...

I have been anxiously awaiting a new post for a while now! Thanks! I love those adorable boys!