Saturday, March 28, 2009

My "Little Babies"


I watched my little nephew Owen last week over nap time. I set up a pack n play in the boys room so he could sleep. Well, unfortunately I forgot to take the pack n play down before Jake and Brayden went to bed. We put them to bed, and when we went up a few hours later they were both asleep, in the pack n play! I don't know how they even fit! Jake was practically folded in half. I had to smile at the two of them all cuddled u together. My "babies"!

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

That is so darling. Did you move them out or did they sleep that way all night?

Jenn said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is absolutely hilarious! I love it! What goobers! Thanks again for watching Liz and O!

Erika said...

They are very sweet together! I love kids the most...when they are sleeping!

Whitney said...

Okay. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! They are the cutest brothers ever!! I would have loved to hear the conversation between the two of them - prior to getting in the pack n play. What darling boys.

Mandi said...

Holy cute. I love it. They are so freakin' funny...

erinka said...

And there wasn't any blood? What sweet boys! They figured out a way to share.