Sunday, March 1, 2009

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS





It is so much fun having boys! I had to assure several people at church today that I don't beat them. Logan and Brayden seem to be constantly beat up. This time it wasn't even Brayden's fault. His female cousin, who shall remain nameless, ran into him with a length of pvc pipe. Logan fell on an outside stair, and he couldn't catch himself because he had to save the chocolate chip cookie he had in his hand. Even though they seem to be constantly injured, they really are a ton of fun. I love playing around and rough housing with them. One of our favorite times to play is just before bed.
The boys are not allowed in mom and dads bed at night, but on occasion I do let them in to snuggle right before they go to bed. I love seeing the three of them so happy together. Some of my favorite moments are when we are all there together snuggling and enjoying a few precious moments of family time.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Ooo! I hadn't seen Brayden's shiner yet, only heard about it. That's a good one!

Erika said...

I love that boys get bumps/bruises/black eyes it makes them seem, well, like boys!

Sorry about Logan! It actually made a thump sound when his head met the concrete.

Whitney said...

Those look like some big boo-boo's! We love boys over here too ...

Carrie said...

My kids climb into bed with us in the morning, I do love that morning snuggle time. Boys are the best.