Sunday, April 26, 2009

At Last!!!!!!!!!!!


Hangin out at the wilkinson center

My hips still fit through the "co-ed" statue. Thank goodness!







We just returned from a wonderful weekend in Provo Utah. Yes, I said Provo Utah, and it was the trip of my dreams! How can Provo Utah be the trip of ones dreams you ask? Because after starting my college education 13 years ago I have finally graduated from BYU. A long awaited dream come true. I have about a zillion and one pictures to post, but for now I will include the traditional cougar picture, plus some of our family on campus. The rest will follow soon!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU NICOLE!!

Most women/mothers would have fallen off that bandwagon a long time ago! I had no idea that you were that close to the end. What an adventure to finally put behind you...congratulations and take well deserved break!!

Erika said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Can't wait to see more pics! I am glad you walked, I wish I would have. It is truly an accomplishment to complete your degree AND be a mother. You are amazing!

Jacqui said...

That is so awesome! Well done on sticking through to the end. You're an inspiration to me that it's possible to study and have children. Congrats!

Angie said...

All I can say is, you look great in that cap and gown. I wish I could've been there. I am so proud of you.

Mandi said...

SOOOO exciting. We really wanted to be there. we love you and are so proud of you!

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You did it. You're amazing. You give me hope of one day doing it for myself. How proud all your boys must be of you! I bet it was an amazing weekend. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Vanessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so sad we couldn't find that address, I would have loved to see you! I feel inspired to keep going after seeing your pictures. What emphasis did you do? That is awsome, I hope to get my own dream day in Provo too.

Katie said...

Congratulations! That is such a big deal, and you should be so happy!