Friday, April 10, 2009

You must be kidding!




It has been a long day! When Logan got up this morning he was acting funny. He absolutely refused to put any weight on his right foot. We went to the Doctor, went through a blood draw and x-rays, and now we are waiting. I am emotionally exhausted. Jake and Brayden asked if they could play in the backyard. I was delighted! After about half an hour I was thinking, wow, they are getting along so well! About half an hour after that the back door opened. Jake peeked in and I could see that he was muddy. Then he stepped in along with Brayden, and I could see that the two of them were completely naked. Upon questioning why that was they informed me that they had been taking a mud bath, and that it felt great! WOW! You have to love boys. I'll like them even better when they are clean again. I just hope they survive that long!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Okay, I got a little nervous when I saw the pictures at first ... and I hope everything turns out okay for your little Logan!

erinka said...

How can you be mad when they're so happy?! My short sight only sees the mess.