Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday












Easter Sunday is definitely one of my favorite days of the year. Dying Easter eggs, and Easter egg hunts are fun, but when Sunday comes we put all of that aside and think of our Savior. I love the feeling of renewal that I always feel on Easter Sunday. Renewed hope for the future, and renewed faith in Jesus Christ. I love dressing the boys in new Easter duds, and then explaining why wearing something new in the colors of Spring can remind them of Christs resurrection. I love going to church and hearing the music of Easter, and feeling the sense of sadness at Christs death followed by the sense of peace that comes as I contemplate His resurrection. I love Easter Sunday! I hope that yours was as wonderful as ours.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Such cute boys in their coordinating Easter duds! And we were almost wearing parkas and carrying umbrellas here too! What's up with this weather anyway??

erinka said...

What handsome boys. You're a great example to moms like me who think we have it so hard.