Friday, September 4, 2009

So Proud!


I am sitting home alone tonight. I have to admit that really stinks. My Hubby is in Atlanta until Tuesday. The reason he is there doesn't stink, in fact it is really cool! My totally awesome husband is in Atlanta because he and Collin (my brother in law) have been nomintaed for a PARSEC award, and the awards dinner is in Atlanta. What is a PARSEC award you ask? Wikipedia says "The Parsec Awards are a set of annual awards created to recognize excellence in science fiction podcasts". Many of you know that Chris has been producing Collins novel "The House of Grey", and they are being recognized for their hard work. They may not win the award, but I am so proud of what they have accomplished with this great project. Congratulations to both of you for chasing your dreams, and bringing enjoyment to the rest of us while you do it!

4 comments:

Addison said...

That's exciting! Congrats to them!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole, I'm happy to have found your blog! That is very cool about Chris and Collin! What an honor to even be recognized and nominated but I hope they win too!

Jacqui said...

So? Did he win?

Whitney said...

Congrats to them! Hope they win too!!