Sunday, October 12, 2008

Isn't 1 fun?!






Sometimes I think Logan is going to make me crazy! Being 1 means getting into absolutely everything, and throwing fits about anything. Logan's favorite thing to do is wait until I am not looking, and then get into the cereal cupboard and eat some cereal while emptying the rest onto my kitchen floor. He also loves to make a mess of whatever he is eating. One morning he got a hold of Brayden's oatmeal while I was upstairs. He decided it would be more fun to wear it then to eat it. What a mess. Even though he makes a mess of my house and himself at least three times a day, I just can't help but love him! Those eyes, and a smile that lights up any room! Isn't 1 fun?!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

So true. I don't remember Andy being as bad as Josh. Yesterday is was the baby powder that Joshy found and shook all over my bed room. sigh

Angie said...

OK, so he's a mess, but just look at that face!!

Whitney said...

Those little eyes. They are so sweet and innocent! I'd let him get away with anything...