Thursday, October 30, 2008

so little time, so much to blog!







Wow! I have gone from having nothing to say, to having too much to say to blog all at once. We had a crazy, fun, frantic weekend last week. It was incredibly busy, but very rewarding. We are halloweenaholics! We love Halloween! We spend months preparing for Halloween. We visit every thrift store in town searching for just the right pieces to make our costumes perfect. This year we decided on vampires. The boys love the idea of being bloodsuckers! Although Halloween isn't until tomorrow, we have already gotten to dress up more than once. We attended the "Monster Mash" for Jakes school on Friday night, Then Chris and I enjoyed attending the Saunders annual Halloween party on Saturday. It is always so much fun! Chris and I flew to Utah early Sunday morning for the blessing of our Nephew Cohen Dustin Vohs. It was a crazy quick trip, but so worth it! We were exhausted when we got back Sunday night, but we wouldn't have missed it for the world! Isn't Cohen adorable?! Tonight we went to the "trunk r treat" at the church. The children came home with a boat load of candy, and we even got a few decent pictures. Scary aren't we?!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

We LOVE you guys! In fact, we just went to the Halloween Spirit store tonight and we immediately thought of you two!! We know how you love it...by the way, you guys look just the part! Perfect.

Jacqui said...

I thought the photo of the little guy was of Chris and Logan and I was so confused :) But now I understand

Your costumes were great!

Mandi said...

Ok, you guys are CRAZY! JK. I am just now trying to throw a costume together for myself and putting the finishing touches on the girls. Collin isn't even dressing up! I guess if we move home we are gonna have to get our act together and start wearing some awesome costumes. You guys look GREAT, sorry we weren't theree!Stopher-you look a LITTLE scary! And I can't tell what Jenn's hat looks like, but she looks like one happy witch!

jazzykins said...

Fun to see your family growing up. Charlie wishes I was that into Halloween but I never really liked dressing up. Maybe someday when I have kids, right? At least that's what I keep telling Charlie. Anyway, glad to see the Snelgroves are still alive and groovin'!

Carrie said...

You guys look awesome! I remember what a Halloween fan you were. . . Oh the memories. So fun!