Saturday, October 4, 2008

So Sorry

I was with a group of friends today who not so subtly brought it to my attention that I do not update my blog enough. I made several excuses, mostly that I am too busy. I have to say that I could justify that comment, because I do work 15-20 hours a week, have a busy church calling, and I am taking three college classes right now, one of which is a math class. The busiest part of all is that I spend my days chasing three crazy little boys. Of course, I do find time for other non essential activities, so I have to ask, why is it that I don't keep up on my blog? I think the real answer is that my life just isn't exciting enough! What is there to say? Even now I am struggling to find anything to say that would be of any interest to the rest of you. None the less, I vow to try and be better! One funny tid bit, I was at a totally awesome baby shower today. It was really fun! Anyway, when I came home Jake asked "mom, how was the shower?", I answered, "It was fun Jake, thanks." I could just see the wheels in Brayden's little head turning. After a few moments of silence he looked up and asked "well mom, how was the drying?" You see Braydens favorite part of a shower is when he get's out and daddy gives him the "car wash" hair dry off. I can only imagine what Brayden must have thought when he heard I was going to a shower. I wonder, who do you suppose he thought I was "showering" with?

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Ok...that is funny Bray! That little dude cracks me up. And you do need to be btter! Do you think my life is all the interesting? I still post a few times a week! LOL

Jacqui said...

Ha! That's fantastic! Kids really do say the darnedest things. It was fun to get to visit for an extended period of time today that wasn't over a pew :) I've really got to get into the book club if all of you ladies are in it. Fun fun!