Friday, October 10, 2008

What A Day!

Well, it's finally Friday, but that doesn't mean much this week. I am overloaded with schoolwork, and Brayden is sick. Factor in my attempts at "eating well", and I find that this Friday stinks. I am at home (probably for the weekend) with sick kids, a ton of homework, and no good food. To top it all off, one of my classes is a cooking class (I had to balance out math and psychology some how), and today alone I have made butterscotch brownies, chocolate cake, Peppermint bark, toffee, and an apple pie. It figures that I would finally get around to baking all of this yummy stuff, when I can't eat it. The bright side? The kids are in heaven!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Two questions: Why are you making all that delightful food, and how can I get some?!?
ps--if you need some homework time, let me know!

Mandi said...

Well SUCKS for me, I am not there to help you eat it. I could definitely help take it off your hands! Tell Chris Congrats on hitting 10,000 downloads! I am so proud of him. I did a post.

Erika said...

I am sorry about Brayden. Finn and Cole were sick yesterday. You are such an amazing cook, why a cooking class?