Sunday, October 5, 2008

One Year Ago


I was sitting at the church tonight watching as our primary children practiced their primary program. That got me thinking about our last primary program. I was lucky enough to be in the primary presidency then, and I had just found out that I was being released to be called to be the president of the Young Womens organization. I was so sad to not be able to work with the sweet little children anymore. Looking back I can hardly believe that it has been a year! The time has flown by so quickly! As much as I miss the primary children, I absolutely love working with my amazing young women. I feel so blessed to be able to be around the amazing youth of our ward. The teach me everytime I am near them. I only hope that I give something back to them! Here is a little look at what my own beautiful children looked like about a year ago!

No comments: